So, you’ve found that perfect dress. Something you’re been dreaming of from the time you can remember and now it’s coming true. With that beautiful dress comes so many decisions and even more planning than you could probably imagine, but it will absolutely be worth it.
Part of the process is finding a cake fit for a queen and can feed all of your guests. The taste of the desserts are just as important as the how it will look on your big day. It might even cross your mind to design the cake around the dress, but there is a thin line between a beautiful replication and a tacky after thought. To help you though this decision we’ve included some recommendations.
– Ruffle designs are a classic look and can enhance the overall theme
– Lace will be an elegant addition to the cake which incorporates your dress
– Color can add a little distinction to the cake and tie in your theme swatches
– Recreate the actual dress design – in full.
– Split a cake design between a wedding cake and groom’s cake. The groom is deserving of their very own cake.
We’d be happy to discuss your cake designs and provide our knowledge to help make your wedding cake unforgettable. We will discuss our recommendations but in the end agree on the best option for your big day. Give us a call today (614.219.9429) or contact us from our Wedding and dessert page HERE