The big game is less than a week away and if you’re hosting that annual party you’re probably looking for some inspiring game day food options. It’s no surprise that every guest will be expecting fun and innovative, but tasty treats all day long as you celebrate the most anticipated game of the year. No matter how many people you’re expecting at your house or venue, our bakery team has compiled a list of simple and delicious items to serve this Sunday!
We’re obsessed with Pinterest, just like every other person in the world. Enjoy these ideas taken from Pinterest. Check ’em out and find some new ideas online for your big party!
As a host, from the time your guests arrive you should have some small finger food available for everyone to snack on before the game starts – and of course while the game is on. It’s not rocket science to know most of the food you share during the game will be small items that everyone will be snaking on while they cheer on their favorite team. It’s actually not as important to have a sit down dinner menu, just have many small options and LOTS of adult beverages!
1. Glorious Glorious Cheese – every party needs a queso dip – we’re pretty sure it’s the law. The more cheese varieties you have in your queso the better. Don’t forget about the salsa which adds extra flavor and spice. Put it in a slow cooker for easy serving and to keep it warm. Yuummm!
2. Buffalo Chicken Bites – let’s face it, your party revolves around what food is appealing to a man. Well, add chicken, cheese, buffalo sauce, bake in a small pasty and serve – could it get any easier? We don’t think there is a simpler plan and you’ll have your guests (men) cheering with a mouth full!
3. Pull Apart Pizza – does this really need a description. By the photo alone we expect instant drooling so just imagine what you’re guests will be thinking about when they see this tempting tempting pepperoniappetizer.
4. Fried Chicken – again, need we say more. This list of items is a dead giveaway for any party where men will be present. But then again, what American doesn’t like fried chicken tenders? So easy to make and even more tasty. Think you can make this the talk of your party?
5. Dessert Appetizer? Looking for a little sweet and salty treat to switch up the menu. This simple but so savory chocolate dipped potato chip can be served at the beginning of the party, middle, or at the end. Just make sure to prepare double the batch and be prepared for doggie bag requests!
No matter how many guests you’re inviting this Sunday, sometimes you just want someone else to do all the work. Honestly, we’re sure everyone wants to give the reigns over to have a qualified team do all the decision making and slaving in the kitchen. If you’re like all of us who just wanna enjoy the game and hang out with your friends and family, give our team a call to order our gourmet cupcakes (614) 219.9429. We also have cake pops and cakes available for any party size.