The most anticipated game of the year is upon us. This weekend we’ll be catering to parties around the Columbus and central Ohio area for the big game.
Have a hankering for some sweet treats to share for Super Bowl LI?! Well look no further than Fate Cakes Bakery where we proudly have been specializing in cakes, cookies and cupcakes going on five years. Click here to view our popular cookie items!
A real crowd pleasing treat are hand drawn logo cookies including both rival teams or decadent cupcakes with creative designs. Whether you’re a rooting tooting Falcons or Patriots fan, it makes no difference. We sure have the sweet treats to delight! We have decadent Vanilla, Red Velvet and super moist chocolate to devour for The Super Bowl.
So don’t hesitate and be sure to view our menu and check out our cookie and cupcake options that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put a smile on your face. We would love to deliver an array of cookies and cupcakes for you upcoming Super Bowl Party!
A dessert table is the most important part of the party! With cupcakes, cookies, cake pops and a variety of custom cake options, there are many options for your next themed party.
While it’s so much fun planning those sweets for your guests, it can be stressful figuring out pricing for a specific budget. Our team of experts are here to help you find all the best treats for your big day and of course will make sure it’s priced perfectly. Check out all your options suitable for that unforgettable night!
News Flash… these treats are not a fad. In fact, their growing with popularity during the years. Perfect for an individualized party or an over the top wedding, every guest will be happy with our flavor varieties. Preview our CUPCAKE MENU to order cupcakes by the dozen for a simple birthday party or our WEDDING AND EVENTS page for more information about our bulk pricing for large orders.
We added custom designed cookies to our menu after being countless requests for needing something special and unique for the party. Our clients typically want another treat that just adds to the theme and makes the party even more special. The great thing about custom designed cookies is we can create any shape and work with any style. Click here to view ourCOOKIE MENU for more information about our pricing per cookie and details about our minimum orders.
Cake Pops –
Individual treasures – perfect for those little ones. Our most typical order are for parties where it’s important for children to have something bite-size and nothing too large for those smaller appetites. But, don’t be fooled by the size of this treat, these pops are most comparable to brownies on a stick and your guests will for sure be going back for seconds. To view more information about our cake pop flavors and pricing, CLICK HERE!
Custom designed cakes are all the craze. Seriously, we’ve created 3D styles with ornate lace perfect for a princess and we’ve even designed special character cakes ideal for a birthday. The great thing about cake is it’s very versatile and we stand by the idea we’re happy to create your vision – no matter how crazy! We’ll be happy to discuss any custom ideas about a 3D or unique cake. Simple click on our CAKE MENU to learn more about our specialty cakes and pricing.
No matter the occasion, our bakery is happy to make sure you stay within budget. We have sweet tooth for tasty treats and affordable desserts. We will always be here to answer any questions you have about our pricing or about our custom designed treats. Visit our CONTACT PAGE to found out how one of our experts can help you today!
In celebration of Chocolate Chip Day, we’re excited to share some fun and easy recipes you can tempt yourself to during this fabulous holiday. There are some traditional desserts and others you may have never heard or thought about, but all a must to be shared today, May 15th.
Let the drooling commence
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies – Perfect timing, we’ve started selling our cookies online today in honor of Chocolate Chip Day and this special treat is predicted to be our top seller. It’s a no brainer this is our first choice on how to celebrate the day. Nothing beats Ooey Gooyey Goodness
2. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – If a chocolate chip cookie isn’t good just by itself, these delightful peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are a perfect mingle of rich and crispness. We’re also selling these online starting today, so don’t just sit there… order today!
3. Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake – It’s getting close to the time of year we treat ourselves to cool and creamy ice cream and creamy treats. Get that blender out and throw some vanilla ice cream, mini chocolate chips, mint extract (or the real stuff) and some milk and turn that baby on high!
4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes – This lil’ delight is not on our Spring cupcake menu, but it is a treat that everyone needs to try. Once you’ve had one you’re more than likely already taking the wrapper off the next!
5. White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Cookies – Who said we had to keep it with standard chocolate? Let’s switch it up and add a little white chocolate to our dessert menu. Live a little!
Enjoy and don’t forget to have fun!