In celebration of Chocolate Chip Day, we’re excited to share some fun and easy recipes you can tempt yourself to during this fabulous holiday. There are some traditional desserts and others you may have never heard or thought about, but all a must to be shared today, May 15th.
Let the drooling commence
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies – Perfect timing, we’ve started selling our cookies online today in honor of Chocolate Chip Day and this special treat is predicted to be our top seller. It’s a no brainer this is our first choice on how to celebrate the day. Nothing beats Ooey Gooyey Goodness
2. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – If a chocolate chip cookie isn’t good just by itself, these delightful peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are a perfect mingle of rich and crispness. We’re also selling these online starting today, so don’t just sit there… order today!
3. Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake – It’s getting close to the time of year we treat ourselves to cool and creamy ice cream and creamy treats. Get that blender out and throw some vanilla ice cream, mini chocolate chips, mint extract (or the real stuff) and some milk and turn that baby on high!
4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes – This lil’ delight is not on our Spring cupcake menu, but it is a treat that everyone needs to try. Once you’ve had one you’re more than likely already taking the wrapper off the next!
5. White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Cookies – Who said we had to keep it with standard chocolate? Let’s switch it up and add a little white chocolate to our dessert menu. Live a little!
Enjoy and don’t forget to have fun!